Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Very Light Sunday Post

Today, Israel anounced the first steps in the disengagement from a Hamas led Palestenian governement. It is freezing the payment of millions of dollars to our murderers next door. Which is nice, to know that at least you are not paying for your own bullet.

Kind of heavy I guess.

So here's something a little lighter. Its just occured to me how sometimes you write what you believe is a fucking awesome post and yet it gets absolutely no response. Not one! and then you write another post, which you believe is the most boring compilation of text anyone ever combined into a paragraph, much less posted on the internet, and it gets tons of response.

Why?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

About comments on posts...lol...I've no idea. It happens to all of us I think. Guess it's just dependant on what sort of day people are having. Sometimes I read but don't comment, but usually I always try to comment. Except when I feel out of my depth on someone's post and then I shut up. ;)

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that - some things are really interesting to read but I fear I wouldn't know what I was talking about enough to leave a comment.

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes when a post is really awesome, there is nothing left to say. ;)

7:37 AM  
Blogger Cerulean Bill said...

My guess is that people respond for one of two reasons.

They really agree with what you say, and are so taken with your eloquence that they are compelled to respond. (This doesn't have to be so much one specific post as a reaction to having read several posts and finally reached the point where the trigger fired).

They really hate what you said, and cannot stand the miss the opportunity to so inform you.

(This was an example of reason one.)

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Medicine said...

Its just occured to me how sometimes you write what you believe is
a fucking awesome post and yet it gets absolutely no response.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home