Monday, February 13, 2006

Maria, Will You Be My Valentine?

The "Internal Medicine" wife, the future intern and I arrived in Israel two days ago so that the in-laws can get a little glimpse of the skills that the intern has so far developed. I believe she may do a back-to-back Lumbar Puncture on both of them for her demonstration tonight.

It probably would have gone over so much better if she didn't catch a virus. This jetlag and a runny nose is a real deadly combination. Hamas would surely love to learn to cultivate this duo for the production of some sort of weapon of mass destruction.

While I dodge bullets on my way to a beach I suggest reading this week's Grand Rounds at Intueri. Maria wrote a very creative Valentine's Day edition. Makes you just want to cozy up next to a fireplace in the twenty feet of snow my parents are complaining about.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I'm jealous that you get to visit Israel!
Poor Future Intern...she'll get better!
And she gets to see Grandma and Grandpa!
How fun!

I've heard that walking the streets of Jerusalem at night is safer than walking the streets of San Francisco.

Having said that, stay safe and enjoy your vacation! Will you blog whilst you are there (besides this post, of course)?

2:18 PM  
Blogger Internal Medicine Doctor said...

We hope to have a lot of fun. I will probably continue blogging (although less of course) while I'm here. I have internet access here so it makes life a lot easier.

I'm just waiting for something interesting to happen.

;-}

8:47 AM  
Anonymous My Blog said...

I believe she may do a back-to-back Lumbar Puncture
on both of them for her demonstration tonight.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. 192.168.l.254 is a private IP address to login to your Router Admin Control Panel. Visit 192.168.1.254, logging in, now you can setup your Router such as: Security Options, DNS and much more.

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home