Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I never got Tagged

I keep getting requests for interviewes about my blog. It seems everyone wants to know who is behind the name and why he loves to blog so much?

I never thought it to be interesting at all. In fact, I don't even find myself interesting at all. the truth is I'd probably be a really boring interview with absolutely no insight into anything involving medicine. I feel sorry for the would-be callers.

but this is interesting:

An entertaining game of "tag" has been running through the online diabetes community (OC) in which bloggers hit each other up for "Five Random Facts About You." I did a little checking and discovered that the game is actually running all across the blogging world. No idea how it got started. Just for fun..

Diabetes Mine, an excellent blog, for the rest of the story.

4 Comments:

Blogger Echomouse said...

Okay, from now on, I'll tag you. I did tag Dr. C but figured he wouldn't do it. Most people don't want to be tagged so don't be offended.

Be warned though, from here on out, you're fair game! lol

1:55 PM  
Blogger Internal Medicine Doctor said...

you're on

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Health Blog said...

I never thought it to be interesting at all.
In fact, I don't even find myself interesting at all.

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Managing Diabetes said...

Very nice blog, thanks for this post..it's been good reading this.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home