Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Quit Smoking

I love reading Aiden:

She smirked at me, as if to say: Oh dear, how precious. You want to save me. But behind her cool blue eyes, under the silver cap of elderly hair that shaded her skull, I could almost see the nicotine devil in charge of her freewill. Its puppetry was masterful. The old woman’s yellow-stained fingers stroked her mouth as if searching for a phantom cancer stick.

If there is any one thing that you can do right now to dramatically improve your health it's to STOP SMOKING!

BTW, go buy the book. You cheapskate!

2 Comments:

Blogger Echo Mouse said...

You know, I keep meaning to order Dr. C's book and keep forgetting. It's actually something I wanted to do to gift to my GP Doc. Thanks for the reminder :)

7:22 PM  
Anonymous About Medicine Blog said...

But behind her cool blue eyes, under the silver cap
of elderly hair that shaded her skull, I could
almost see the nicotine devil in charge of her freewill.

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home