Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Welcome to Doctor

So how do you like the new home?

Very similar to the old one wouldn’t you say? Same design with a new logo. But I like the new one better and I like the name better.

Although “Chronicles of a Medical Mad House” had a great ring to it, I’ve grown tired of its meaning. One and one half year later I have come to terms with the fact that it is the record of my residency and all of its wonderful experiences. I will never remove it from the internet. It will always be there for me to sift through when I become nostalgic.

This new blog called “Doctor” will have posts with the same sarcastic, dry, inappropriate humor you’ve come to expect of me. I hope to continue improving as a writer and a physician and I expect it will reflect in my writing and I really want you to be there to witness it all. I would also like to begin doing things I haven’t done on my site before.

The Blogroll is nearly identical to before and I would really appreciate if you update your blogroll as well with new blog name and address. It should help readers (and Google) know I’m alive.

Again, Welcome to Doctor and I hope you stick around.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

alright! a new blog for a new year, i'll update my roll.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I will never remove it from the internet."

This makes me happyface greatly!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Internal Medicine Doctor said...

Not only that, I plan on rewriting some of them (hopefuly, improving) and posting them again

1:27 PM  
Blogger Echomouse said...

Great new place here! I like the new name :)

I've got your link updated too :)

12:02 AM  
Blogger Richard Lawrence Cohen said...

Updating right now, Doc!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Elisson said...

Awright! Where do I send the bread and salt?

2:34 PM  
Anonymous About Medicine Blog said...

The Blogroll is nearly identical to before and I would really appreciate if you update your blogroll as well with new blog name and address. It should help readers (and Google) know I’m alive.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home